The Interactive Education Suite (IES) provides members with resources and tools needed for educational success and career development. Members will be furnished training, tools, and career counseling that will strengthen and enhance education, earning potential, and job skills required in today’s workforce.
The IES will include:
- Interactive Education Classrooms (Primary, Secondary, and Collegiate)
- eBooks and other course materials
- Vocational and career training and workshops
- Access to and preparation of educational forms (Financial Aid, College Applications)
- E-Commerce for educational products and merchants (textbook brokers, software companies, etc.)
- College recruitment app that provides information on colleges all over the world, and communication tool between colleges and students.
- Skills Assessment application that will provide results on skill set and potential industry choices
Provides paying members with resources and tools need to for educational success. The suite will contain the following:
- Accredited, interactive online learning institutions for all grade levels (Primary, Secondary, and Collegiate).
- News, Events, and Business Bulletin page
- Email accounts (sub domain emails)
- Accessible information from educational institutions across the world
- Access, fill-out, and file forms for financial aid.
- Attend online education and training workshops
- Link with accredited education sources to provide online training via conference or learning management system (LMS)
- E-Commerce for educational products
- College recruitment app (Provides information on colleges all over the world, communication tool between colleges and students)
- Skills Assessment app (Q&A application that will provide results on skill set and potential industry choices.)
- Vocational and Career Training/Workshops
- Career counseling
- Career Assistance Bank (CAB)
- Provides information, videos, and training in over 1000 occupations.
- Career Video Library
- Resume Builder
Provides templates and fill-able forms that can be used to create resumes, cover letters, and other career development documents.
Recruitment application that will allow business and organizations to recruit potential employees and will allow members to send resumes to hiring authorities.
- Job interview preparation
- Entrepreneurial Institute
- Electronic File Cabinet.
- Electronic file cabinet will be used to store and back up files (we want this to have the capability similar to an external hard-drive or memory stick where the individual can login and access files at anytime).
- Access, fill-out, and/or various forms that are needed for educational or career development.
- Connect to social media outlets and feeds (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Q&A board
- Online Chat/Teleconference