The Interactive Admittance Card is a multi purpose admittance card, providing financial services and procedures, and high-end security access. The purpose for the Interactive Admittance Card is to allow 1Ingress cardholders/members the ability to interact with our System Networks with ease and convinces.
- Monitor and update cardholder sales and usage
- Establish and monitor facility/event admittance
- Establish and monitor cardholder discount provisions
- Security ID recognition
- Use as VISA/MasterCard
- Allow authorized entry and exit to facilities
When a customer purchases an Interactive Admittance Card, they will be able to swipe their card for admittance to sponsored 1Ingress event(s) and process financial transactions. When an Interactive Admittance Card has been swipe, the information of that card transactions is transferred to our system, any 1Ingress cardholder activities conducted within the event, promotion, concert, tradeshow, and financial transaction information will be transmitted to the cardholder(s) e-mail account and/or the bank’s account.
Interactive Admittance Card is also a debit card; cardholders can use it to make purchase(s) in any of the storefronts that provides food, refreshments or any other type of beverages. It can also be used to purchases online items on sale at any particular storefronts or to make onsite purchases at 1Ingress sponsored events. Cardholders purchase transactions and information will be sent directly to their e-mail accounts that are on file within our system.
When a cardholder solicits any storefront to make a purchase or conduct a financial transaction and swipes their Interactive Admittance Card, only information at that storefront will be transmitted to cardholders e-mail account. Each storefront will be integrated into the (IECS) Interactive e-Commerce Suite, so when a customer swipes his/hers card that information from that storefront will be transmitted to the cardholders e-mail account. These procedures provide extra security for the customer(s) sensitive personnel and/or business information, because there is no paperwork floating around with their informational content.
- Notification e-mails will be sent to let the cardholder to provide receipt and records of any and all transactions.
- Notification e-mails will be sent when purchase(s) items and/or package(s) have been shipped and verify what address they were shipped too.
- The Bank(s) will process and maintain all financial transaction, which takes place while at the event.
- The Bank(s) will keep the information of the Interactive Admittance Card transaction(s) of debit and will be maintained by the bank, but all other information will be maintained by 1ingress.
Lenel Security System(s), a branch of GE security systems equipment, providing the Interactive Admittance Card the functionality to interface with the 1Ingress Networking System. The Interactive Admittance Card System will also include some type of face recognition system and/or biometrics system so that proper admittance to the event is by that person and only that person that owns that card.
This will be process via a LAN hardwired system or a high-security wireless Wi-Fi system. Purchases of a card will inform 1ingress that the cardholder would be attending that event. That cardholder can inform 1ingress by either an email or showing up at the event by swiping their card.